What W/E Believes
W/E Church's Values
● Jesus-centred Glory - Jesus has given us the glory of relationship He has with the Father and Holy Spirit.
● Jesus-centred Respect - though W/E church is a regional church expression, we honour each local church’s unique DNA and calling.
● Jesus-centred Prayer - unity is both forged in and maintained through prayer.
● Jesus-centred Collaboration - collaborative partnerships happen best around shared beliefs, agreed commitments and common passions.
● A Jesus-centered Movement - is committed to going & offering cups of cold water in Jesus’ name with both intention and urgency.
W/E Church's Statement of Faith
In the essentials, unity. In the non-essentials, diversity. And in all things, charity. There are many things we might not agree on, but the following is the basis of our unity in Jesus.
the W/E Church collaborative partners agree on the Apostles' Creed as the basis of our unity and collaborative partnership.
I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, And in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord, Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, Born of the Virgin Mary, Suffered under Pontius Pilate, Was crucified, dead, and buried. He descended into hell; The third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, And sits on the right hand of God the Father Almighty; From where he shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit; The Holy catholic Church, the Communion of the Saints; The Forgiveness of sins; The Resurrection of the body, And the Life everlasting. Amen.